Week 3 Part B Developing a Brand

About my brand.


My brand is currently under development since I am seeing what the market responds to best.  I am the face of my brand.  That makes me pretty conscientious with the clothes that I wear, the way that I conduct myself, and my overall style, since I am the brand.  I wear only earth toned, usually Chinese collar tailored t-shirts in public or on camera.  Sometimes I will wear just a dark t-shirt and jeans/slacks.  I am trying to find the right balance between what I want to talk about, and what is best for the marketplace.  I am definitely in the personal development space, but am trying to find out how to best differentiate myself.  I am also very conscientious about which keywords I want to target the hardest.

Taglines are something that I am experimenting with now too, because they are also very keyword sensitive, it is a big consideration with me.  I am needing organic exposure to build an audience at this point.  My color scheme is pretty much natural colors.  I haven't designed any video assets, but my social media theme is dramatic.  My text is pretty much black and white. The font that I typically use is Verdana.

I recognize the importance of a cohesive brand, but my current strategy is to really fine tune things for what my YouTube audience is responding to, then I will migrate whatever that ends up being to the rest of my business assets.  Right now I am just shy of 300 subscribers, so I think most people will never see me in this phase of building my audience so I don't really think it is critical until I hit at least 1-2 thousand subscribers.  I think I should have a good pool of data in my analytics by then to paint an accurate image of my target customer.

At that point, I will hop on Canva.com and order the premium brand subscription.  I'll program all of my colors and fonts and design all new assets for my website, and all my other social media channels.  That will also be a good time for me to launch my book and leverage my audience with other influencers to go on their channels and have them on mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post.

Blog Post Week 2 Part B:

Week1 PartB Blogs I Commented On