Week 6 Part A: Engaging Your Customers - Facebook Strategy

 

Pages I liked:

1.       Tony Robbins

2.       Project Life Mastery

3.       Tim Ferriss

4.       Jordan Peterson

5.       Valuetainment

6.       Joe Rogan

7.       Sailing NAHOA

 

I chose these businesses because they are all people that I would like to collaborate with at some point in the future for various reasons.  I hadn’t thought of the benefits of liking pages as my page before, so it has me thinking deeper on the subject.  It may make sense to get a VA involved at some point in the future to do some manual promotion of my Facebook page.  I don’t have the time right now though as I am super busy with school and growing my YouTube channel.

What’s my YouTube channel you ask?

https://www.youtube.com/jrcookofficial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first post.

Blog Post Week 2 Part B:

Week 9 Part A: Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts & Webinars